Now, for my part, I have to nominated 7 other Excessively Diverting blogs. Naturally, many of my other 18th C. blogging companions have already been nominated. In the spirit of spreading the love, I'll attempt to add those that haven't already recieved the award. Enjoy!
- 18th C. Cuisine With recipes, history & those food photographs, Carolyn's blog is enough to make me drool.
- Tempus Fugit The Dr. is not only an excellent blogger, but a wonderful reenactor as well. I'm especially fond of his ability to post in both modern & 18th C. first person.
- The Old Foodie Janet shares recipies & food facts from every imaginable period of time. You never know what will come up next!
- Boston 1775 J.L. Bell's blog focuses on the early days of the American Revolution in and around Boston. Always full of interesting details!
- The American Revolution Blog Brad & Brain cover more aspects of the American Revolution than I would even think to research & I adore them for it.
- Mom in Madison Denise is one of my real life friends and one of the few non-history related blogs that I read. Her blog is a great glimps into the every day life of homeschoolers.
- Wistful Wanderlust Laura's blog is my other favorite non-history blog. Need a good laugh, you'll probabily find it here.